[Ardour-Users] automatable tape-recorder like playback speed?

. m u r m e r . murmer at murmerings.com
Tue Sep 11 02:54:38 PDT 2018

aha! yes indeed! i was only using the percent field in the pop-up
window, i didn't try dragging with the mouse at all. as you say, if i
drag the region end with the mouse (and then of course set the
'contents' to 'resample without preserving pitch' when the pop-up
appears), *then* the pitch lowers. fantastic! so i guess it is indeed a
bug, but one at least with a very simple work-around.

best,
patrick

--

|||  http://www.murmerings.com |||