[Ardour-Users] automatable tape-recorder like playback speed?

. m u r m e r . murmer at murmerings.com
Sat Sep 8 04:00:36 PDT 2018

On 2018.06.07 22:57 , Axel 'the C.L.A.' Müller wrote:
>> Is there a similar tool that works more like a tape-recorder in that it
>> reduces the frequency by one octave when playing back with half the
>> speed?
>
> Ardour's time stretch tool has various options - one of which does
> exactly this. So look again! ;)

this is quite an old thread, but it's something i was very happy to
read, and am now baffled by. i've been through every option in the 'time
stretch' tool 10 times, and i can't find anything that does this. i am
very likely missing something blindingly obvious. can anyone explain to
me exactly which option achieves this 'tape-recorder' effect?

best,
patrick

--

|||  http://www.murmerings.com |||