[Ardour-Users] MIDI with Ardour, advice please

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Oct 1 16:05:04 PDT 2018

Depending on your level of technical comfort, one good path for you will be
to take your recorded samples and use one of:

     swami
     konfyt
      polyfone

to construct a soundfount from them.

Then fire up ardour, add a MIDI track with a-fluidsynth as the instrument.
Load your balafon soundfont, and start playing.