[Ardour-Users] s-key split shortcut

. m u r m e r . murmer at murmerings.com
Wed Mar 7 02:17:09 PST 2018

ok, well, it's just happened again, first time today, and i can confirm
that the correct tool (grab) and edit point (mouse) are selected and i
haven't inadvertently changed them somewhere along the line. i can also
confirm that the s-key split doesn't work for any other choice of edit
point either. one observation i can now make is that my cursor has
changed, from the pointing hand with a line underneath it (that is usual
when 'mouse' is selected as edit point) to just the pointing hand (as if
a different edit point were selected).

quitting ardour and relaunching the project restores normal behaviour
with no other adjustment of settings.

best,
patrick
--