[Ardour-Users] s-key split shortcut

Seablade - seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 04:54:03 PST 2018

Hmm interesting.  Definitely sounds like you are running into a bug.

Just to be sure, this is with the build of Ardour from the ardour.org
website correct?

I think I have a Mac Mini running that OS I can see if I can replicate on,
but might be a few days.

Can you still change your edit point and mouse mode when this happens?
What happens if you leave the appropriate edit point and mouse mode, and
then return them to where they were with no restart etc.?

            Seablade