[Ardour-Users] s-key split shortcut

Seablade - seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 04:01:47 PST 2018

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 2:48 AM . m u r m e r . <murmer at murmerings.com>
wrote:

i can confirm that this is still true, at least when 'mouse' is selected
> as the edit point. i've just checked, and indeed, if 'playhead' or
> 'marker' are selected, the region must be active.

Well that is strange, sounds like a bug to me in that case.  Playhead and
Marker are the modes I am MORE likely to use the 'split all' functionality.

> is there a hotkey i could be hitting unawares to switch between edit
> points?

Yes there is though I can't remember it off hand.  I think it is either `
(backtick) or one of the low numbers.

              Seablade