[Ardour-Users] Level needed to be a developer in ardour.

Luis Fernando Duque Quintero Luisfpetrucci at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:39:05 PST 2018

Hi everyone, I'll be honest with you guys I'm a computer programmer but my experience is mostly on databases, so my c++ programming skills are very basic, I also have skills in python and java, so I have knowledge in oop languages too.  I really love Ardour so here is my question; is there some kind of categories in the ardour development team like a junior spot or some kind of process to help new developer who wants to join ardour development  or the only way is by brute force.