[Ardour-Users] USB C Guitar Interface Recommendations?

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Wed Aug 22 15:54:19 PDT 2018

On Wed, August 22, 2018 5:11 pm, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> When buying an USB audio
> interface for an iPad, I experienced that it has got an USB current
> limitation, so some audio devices only work with an USB hub.

I have not looked at details of currently available USB interfaces, do any
come with external power connections so that you will not deplete the
battery of your ipad so quickly?  It seems that any interface which
supports USB or something else (S/PDIF, or ADAT, or maybe Ethernet) must
have a power supply.

--
Chris C