[Ardour-Users] Edit multiple tracks

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Tue Apr 17 11:31:27 PDT 2018

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 19:15:19 +0200
sk-os at gmx.at wrote:

> This doesn't work for me. Only the 1 track that I clicked changes his
> color. Any ideas what the problem could be?

Related, when selecting a region within two tracks and then pressing
'd' to adjust the volume, only the first track is done, even though the
region had both tracks.  Not part of the user guide I think, but would
be useful to have.  There are times when you want to adjust the volume
of two or more regions vertically aligned in exactly the same way and
one has to redo the selection of each track.

Cheers.