[Ardour-Users] "Extract LTC from audio and align video" menu option missing from "Transcode/Import Video file" popup

robertlazarski robertlazarski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 09:07:29 PDT 2018

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 9:37 AM, David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org> wrote:

> robertlazarski <robertlazarski at gmail.com> writes:
>
> Disclaimer: I am not a professional video producer by far.  That being
> said:
>
> Drop frames really only make sense in connection with NTSC color
> modulation.  Do you expect your material to be broadcast on analog TV?
> I'd not bother.

Thanks for the reply. For some reason 29,97 DropFrame is the default on the
F8 so that's how I ended up with it.

On the Tentancle Sync E that I ordered the default seems to 25 fps
according to their docs, I suppose because the company is based in Germany.

Any recommendations on FPS? I seem to have all the standard choices.
Delivery medium is Youtube or equivalent.

> --
> David Kastrup

Kind regards,
Robert