[Ardour-Users] Feature Request: Saving the defined views in a session

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Fri Sep 15 22:51:12 PDT 2017

wxMaxima gives all GUI objects a name that describes them and if this description matches an saved object state this state is restored on load. Don't know if such a unique description can be made for all gui objects in ardour and if all objects know enough about their purpose, currently, that they can name themselves. So I don't know if this apprroach an be of any use to ardour.

Kind regards,

   Gunter