[Ardour-Users] Ardour 5.12 released

Daniel Schär schaerdaniel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:52:34 PST 2017

Hi

as I wrote the translations for the "Introduction to Ardour" - guide  in
German and Spanish,
I would be interested to know more about Ardour 6 so that when it's ready I
could already publish the updated guide.
What new features are interesting for first-time and more experienced users?
Is there already a download for an early but funcional version 6 (for
linux?)
Is there a release date on schedule?

Thanks for any hints,
Daniel