[Ardour-Users] Fwd: Re: Newbie from germany

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jan 31 04:26:53 PST 2017

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 12:54:31 +0100, Michael Kuhlmann wrote:
>Thank you Ralf - I have to admit that I lack experience about this
>problem... I will set up the subject in the discussion thread of that
>wiki in order to find out what the admins in there think about it.

It's a good idea to discuss this. My plan was to do the same, but
this German Wiki is not from Ubuntu, see
https://ubuntuusers.de/impressum/ .

With my two :D Ubuntu One accounts I can't participate.
"Ubuntu One is the single account you use to log in to all services and
sites related to Ubuntu." - https://login.ubuntu.com/