[Ardour-Users] Ardour 5.6 Keybinding split-region in german trennen

JoergSorge joergsorge at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 02:17:03 PST 2017

Now, I mean it hasn't to do with the german locale, as I first thought.
I've checked it with deactivated translation in Ardour an was able to
reproduce it without german translation.

The main thing is, that the shortcut categorie for "split-region" has
changed from "Editor/Region" to "Editor/Editor"
I can't remember, that this was documented, maybe outside of the code..?

I'm always install the new version additional to the old one. Perhaps,
it occur by this behavior?

Best regards