[Ardour-Users] New tube amps

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Dec 24 09:43:03 PST 2017

On Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:15:21 -0600, Jan Depner wrote:
>I now use a Mesa Boogie Mini Rect 25 all-tube head

Interesting, I also wasn't aware that there are many new amps
available in a higher price range that could be used at home and for
professional usage. Since I'm a child of the 80s, born 1966, I'm
surprised that many guitarists of my generation really like those new
amps. I definitively will buy one, but at the moment I don't know
which amp I should order for testing purpose. There is one cheap
Hughes&Kettner amp with good reviews, but a disgusting visual
design :D.