[Ardour-Users] New tube amps (was: Analog synths)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Dec 23 16:06:47 PST 2017

On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 23:19:19 +0000, Matt Keys wrote:
>Vox MV50 clean

Thanks for the pointer. I've never heard of this product line. After
reading a few reviews, I guess I'll order one for testing purpose.
I need something that could be used in a rented flat home recording
studio for different kinds of music. Vox MV50 clean reviews sound
promising, especially since I still own a Boss TURBO Over Drive OD-2,
which is discontinued, but much expensive remakes of this non-tube
stomp box are still much wanted. IOW the clean version of the Vox MV50
in combination with some of my non-tube analog guitar gear could improve
my home studio. Btw. at least at the moment the issue for me isn't
money, the issue is floor space and loudness.