[Ardour-Users] Split stereo to mono tracks

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Wed Dec 20 07:05:54 PST 2017

A Tascam DR100 MK III. It produces recordings with surprisingly low background noise. But a few functions  the simple, cheap and noisy Tascam recorders had (4-track recordings and recording to mono, for example, that the DR40 had) it seems to lack. Or I have still to find them. Or they will arrive in a firmware update: Tascam normally is willing to support devices for a long time...