[Ardour-Users] lua scripting and TempoMap

Eric Würbel eric at vents-sauvages.fr
Mon Dec 11 10:21:57 PST 2017

Hi,

I want to write a lua script (EditorAction) which needs to clear the
tempo map entirely and then write new tempo at some positions.

I managed to find how to get the tempo map from the session with
Session:tempo_map(). I understand that to add tempo events I have to use
the add_tempo method from the TempoMap class, but I don't see any way to
remove existin tempo events (TempoSection objects ?)

Is it possible to iterate over these objects ?

Thanks

Eric
--
http://www.vents-sauvages.fr/