[Ardour-Users] Firewire installation

Frank Smith frsmith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 01:08:56 PDT 2016

Hi thanks for the reply,  also sorry about lack on info.
I'm on Ubuntu studio 16.4
There was no binary package in the repo's I could find.
The FFADO site has no instructions  I could find.  Also as I said the
readme is blank.
Cheers
Bob

On 18 Sep 2016 21:48, "Lukas Pirl" <ardour at lukas-pirl.de> wrote:

On 09/18/2016 09:33 PM, Frank Smith wrote as excerpted:
> Is there another system used to install from source?

Is there a binary package available for your distribution? If so, is
there a reason why you don't use that one?

(Sorry, I can't help you with the compilation of FFADO – maybe the
FFADO community is a better place to ask?)

Lukas

--
+49 174 940 74 71
GPG: http://lukas-pirl.de/media/attachments/lukas_pirl.pub