[Ardour-Users] Saving disk space

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Oct 1 12:49:48 PDT 2016

On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 21:17:29 +0200, Axel 'the C.L.A.' Müller wrote:
>So the compatibility with other DAWs is not of any concern here. There
>are various export options (for example Stem Export) for that.

I wasn't clear about this. I wasn't thinking about compatibility with
other DAWs. Even without sharing projects among different DAWs, I'm used
to 48 KHz 32 bit float PCM, so I don't need to care about the
DAW's abilities in this regard or how much processing power
{re,up,down}sampling on the fly requires.