[Ardour-Users] Ardour 4.7 is released

Peter Crighton petecrighton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:04:51 PST 2016

I am a subscriber, but trying to login to download the full version
nightly build fails.
In my account overview on ardour.org it says nothing after “Current
subscription status:”, except for the list of available subscription
plans. Is that correct?

I’ll see what I can do about sharing PTX files. You’re right, it
should be no problem to at least share them privately with you,
Damien.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de