[Ardour-Users] CentOS audio production workstation

Nicola nicola.di.marzo at vodafone.it
Mon Mar 28 13:03:35 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have been using a lot Centos for work recently (my current Linux audio setup actually is with Debian wheezy), I think the idea of turning it into an audio box is great so I would be happy to try to give my contribute.

As far as I know PlanetCCRMA has a port for Centos available on version 5 32-bit.
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/installplanetcentosfive.html

Not sure if there is a plan to continue this support but IMHO it would be a good idea to collaborate with this project without reinventing the wheel entirely.

Any feedback or thoughts are really welcome!

P.s. When the SIG meeting is scheduled?

Cheers
Nicola