[Ardour-Users] Ardour 4.7 is released

Ricardus Vincente wizardofgosz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:41:03 PST 2016

On 03/02/2016 11:04 PM, Peter Crighton wrote:

>> Also, please report files that don't work correctly and attaching your >> .ptx to the mailing list would be ideal so I can debug it. > > I
won’t be able to share PTX files as they belong to a client, but > I’ll
share what valuable information I might come upon.
Many of my commercial engineer friends gave me PTX files from sessions,
so Damo could get this feature working properly. As Damo said, they
contain no intellectual property.

I'm sure if you ask your clients and explain that to them they won't
mind at all.

Ricardus...