[Ardour-Users] Moving the beginning and the end of a recording

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Sat Jun 25 09:30:35 PDT 2016

Dear all,

Don't know if it is the current git version of ardour of if I have
messed up my configuration. Or if my use-case is too exotic, currently.
But if
 - I have a long recording (I currently try to record the voices of
birds in the morning and since I don't want to need to wake up too early
I start the recorder in the evening) and
 - I don't zoom in too far

I currently have a little of a hard time finding the place the mouse
cursor changes to the horizontal-arrow-symbol and allows to move the
beginning or the end of the current region. Do you know of a way of
making this region for example minimum 3 pixels wide?

Thanks a lot,
and kind regards,

   Gunter.