[Ardour-Users] call for feedback -- basic set of bundled plugins

fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Sat Jul 23 05:08:45 PDT 2016

Le 23/07/2016 12:22, Lukas Pirl a écrit :
> Interesting feedback fred.
>
> On 07/22/2016 03:59 PM, fred wrote as excerpted:
>> PS: not sure if it's the right place to ask, but is it possible to have
>> a more accurate view of the region spectral analysis?
>> Means, in one of my dreams, that excessive peak between 2k and 7k, if I
>> put the mouse over a pop-up says "4321Hz"..
> Yeah I thought of something like this before as well. I did not find a
> ticket regarding this so far. I created one so that the idea does not
> get lost: http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=6930
> I hope I got you right – please review and enhance/correct. :)
>
> Lukas

I take a look to your ticket, and it's exactly what I had in mind,
thanks Lukas,
even thought I imagine that it's not a trivial stuff to code..
Maybe more vertical lines in different colors will do the job?
Something like a color code, let's say 100/200/300... are red,
110/210/310... are yellow,
120/220... are blue.

--
Fred,