[Ardour-Users] Strange behaviour with different kernel

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Wed Jan 27 09:54:10 PST 2016

Hi Paul,

that's really generic but exactly what's happening.

Booting stock Fedora kernel, Ardour 4.6.0 works as expected.
Booting that ccrma-realtime kernel all seems to be the same, except ardour opening/creating files.

I started ardour from command line but nothing suspicious there.

I have never seen such thing before.

When I run ardour as root with rt-kernel, it works.

I really don't know where to look at. Must be sth file related, but only for one app? Never seen this.