[Ardour-Users] Export hangs after script executing

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Feb 24 09:42:18 PST 2016

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 18:22:10 +0100, JoergSorge wrote:
>Sorry, ALSA isn't a solution. It's not contemporary. No user will edit
>a script file etc. to allow multiple devices to use the soundcard on
>the same time. :-(

For what purpose do you need "multiple devices", if you export? Until
now I didn't use Ardour's export feature, but I already use export
features. I export single tracks or the mixed sum of all recorded
tracks, to get the master. For my understanding it doesn't matter, if
you use the all in one approach or if you're using all kinds of
external gear, if you want to export something, it anyway already is
recoded.