[Ardour-Users] Harrison plugins and Ardour 4.7

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Thu Feb 25 15:53:30 PST 2016

I got an email as a Mixbus owner that Harrison Consoles has a sale on the
full collection of Mixbus plugins.  I'd been frustrated with a number of
plugins lately(*), and since I had some money in the studio budget, I sprung for
them, and I sure am happy I did.

If they were Mixbus only I'd have been OK with that, but I'm really happy that
as long as I have my LV2_PATH environment variable properly set, they work
in Ardour 4.7 perfectly.

I like supporting companies that support open source projects, and I
like when the two worlds play well together.  Thanks!

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com