[Ardour-Users] Ardour 4.6.0 built from source

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Feb 6 14:17:51 PST 2016

(1) We really do not provide support for self-builds. We're not against
people building it from source, but providing you with support when things
don't work as you expect takes resources away from things that we consider
more useful for the entire community.

(2) Internationalization requires a run of ./waf i18n

(3) The source tarball was not built with the tag. This was an error.