[Ardour-Users] Ardour 5.5 session always in "unsaved" state

George Khouri gk1 at four-four.com
Sat Dec 24 12:22:16 PST 2016

Well, to at least partially answer my own question, and this may be a bug:
If I create an audio bus, add the a-Reverb plug-in to that bus, write
some enable/disable automation for the plug-in on the audio bus, and set
the automation to "play" mode for the a-Reverb plug-in, Ardour 5.5
always thinks the session needs saving, even immediately after saving.
If I set the automation to "manual" on the plug-in, Ardour indicates
that it is saved after saving the session - as expected.

George