[Ardour-Users] Subjective feedback for "Add option to Zoom to Selection on double click"

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Tue Dec 13 02:32:15 PST 2016

Subjective feedback from a non-representative user:

I like the new option as it is another step to make ardour "mac-like"
meaning:
If there is an item that looks like it could be (left-, right- or
double-)clicked or drag-and-dropped every new version of ardour provides
a logical action in more cases than the version before it.

I personally wouldn't be against this feature being enabled by default;
An option that allows to deactivate "zoom to selection on double-click"
and "zoom to region on double-click" individually IMHO would add more
complexity than value to the settings.

Kind regards,

  Gunter.