[Ardour-Users] Problems with shortcut '=' in ardour5

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Aug 23 15:39:07 PDT 2016

The binding system only knows about 4 modifiers, called Primary, Secondary,
Tertiary and Level4 to assure portability across systems.

On Linux + Windows, these map to Control, Alt, Shift, Window
On OS X/MacOS, these map to Command, Control, Shift, Alt/Option

As an accident, using Super when defining a binding will work. But the
binding will not be saved because we don't have any portable way to
map/describe/use more than 4 modifiers.