[Ardour-Users] One piano roll to edit them all

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Aug 17 04:12:24 PDT 2016

The GUI issues have nothing to do with MIDI at all. They are caused by the
very inefficient redrawing mechanism used inside the editor, something
which becomes apparent once there are a large number of items (regions,
notes, lines, control points) visible.

the issue with percussive tracks is totally orthogonal to the basic "edit
MIDI in window" question, and will be addressed at some point.