[Ardour-Users] One piano roll to edit them all

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Aug 16 17:02:00 PDT 2016

We're not going to do this, sorry.

We're also not going to look at lmms.

We understand the performance issue with MIDI tracks - it is entirely in
the GUI and related to the number of notes (and regions). It will be solved
without changing our fundamental design model.

We also understand that some users love and are desperate for a separate
piano roll window. I repeat: this is not going to happen.