[Ardour-Users] Problem with Changing Colors of Channel Strips in Ardour 5

Frank Gross frank at schreyraum.audio
Mon Aug 15 10:22:08 PDT 2016

Hey,

I just noticed that changing colors of channel strips in Ardour 5 doesn't
work for channel strips created in Ardour 4 (i.e. in my case continuing a
Ardour 4 session in Ardour 5).

A workaround is to duplicate a channel strip and then change the color in
the duplicated strip and delete the old strip. But this might not work for
more complicated setups than my tiny 5-tracks-session I just noticed this
in.

For new tracks created in Ardour 5, changing the color works as expected.

Frank