[Ardour-Users] xruns invasion with firewire. kstudio 14 or 16

Damien Zammit damien at zamaudio.com
Mon Aug 8 11:13:14 PDT 2016

Be aware that 41000 is not a valid sample rate 44100 is.  Also in modern kernels after 4.5 there is alsa FireWire support for many devices YMMV. So to run without ffado you would use alsa backend.  Also check, if you are using ffado, that the alsa  FireWire drivers are not loaded or may interfere with streaming, good luck.
Damien Z