[Ardour-Users] other tools vst

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:48:05 PDT 2015

I personally use a combination of plugins, ranging from LinuxDSP, to
Harrison's Mixbus plugins.  I also have a few other things I use as well,
not all of it native to Linux at this time (Restoration software for
instance) that I either run via wine or in a virtual machine depending on
the circumstances, I don't recommend this for most people though.

I also don't do a lot of composition myself, so I am not the best resource
for that side of things, sorry.  I do much more editing existing material
(Recordings etc.).

     Seablade