[Ardour-Users] other tools vst

Owen Alanzo Hogarth gurenchan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 02:28:54 PDT 2015

Is it possible to use things like lmms or logic's AU plugins with ardour?

When I launch lmms it has tons of plugins, same for the version of logic
that comes with my mac. Can I use those in ardour?

Also I recently purchased an akai mpc mini 2 and it came with some tools,
specifically hybrid 3 which seems nice. Can I use that on linux?

At least if I start learning this synth since it's free, can I transfer
those skills to linux? Are there any vst/au like hybrid 3 for linux?