[Ardour-Users] Plugins for mastering: suggestions ?

mn0 fukked_up at gmx.net
Tue Sep 8 07:22:13 PDT 2015

I kinda do it that way, too. The workflow description was a little
shortened...
Actually I prefer having only ardour running while recording, as it's
somewhat more stable and easier without insert and the stupid auto-on
system-out connection of jamin.
Rough mixes are produced on the road without jamin, fine tuning is mixed
into it. Actually I never thought about mastering a fixed stereo signal
exported from a multitrack... the mastering-engineer idea seems to be
historically grown.