[Ardour-Users] Plugins for mastering: suggestions ?

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Sep 7 08:33:02 PDT 2015

Hello,

There are quite a few plugins out there.  Many are Open Source, some
are commercial, like the OvertoneDSP plugins (between $30 to $120).

I would like to get into mastering tracks, at least to see what it is
about and what can be done.  So far I only recorded tracks, each track
with plugins, sometimes not, and I was happy with this.  Now's the time
to go one step further which means to read about it, and to try
things.  Certainly I do not want to spend money now.

What are your plugin suggestions for bus mastering ?  Not only by type,
but also by specific name, which ones are you actually using ?

Cheers.