[Ardour-Users] Using jamin

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Sep 6 18:34:29 PDT 2015

Hello,

Is there a 'better way' to use jamin for the bus master than to have
Ardour's stereo output routed through jamin, then jamin stereo output
connected to a new track for recording ?  This is how I used it so far,
in the few times I did.  The jamin controller plugin does not seem to
do much.  Would it be possible to have a bus master track send to
jamin, then get the jamin output back right after the send by means of
an insertion ?  Would this assure that all the master bus signal goes
trough jamin then back to the master bus fader ?  Any suggestion
welcomed !

Cheers.