[Ardour-Users] plan to update FLOSS tutorial to version 4 (Bruno Ruviaro)

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Thu Sep 3 13:51:54 PDT 2015

Hi Jason,

Help with proofreading would be great! The new version is located here:

http://brunoruviaro.github.io/ardour4-tutorial/

At this point all screenshots have been replaced, and the text has been
updated to reflect some of the new GUI buttons etc. If you find any
inconsistencies, typos, or have any other suggestions, you can file them
either as an "issue" or edit them directly on github:

File an issue:
http://brunoruviaro.github.io/ardour4-tutorial/how-to-contribute-1/

Edit on the browser:
http://brunoruviaro.github.io/ardour4-tutorial/how-to-contribute-2/

Editing directly on github from your browser is probably the best for
typos, small fixes, quick revisions. If you have a suggestion for changing
something bigger (a full paragraph or more), it may be best to file an
issue describing your idea and we go from there.

Any questions, let me know! Thanks again for helping out!

Bruno