[Ardour-Users] Harrisson mixbus plug-ins and Ardour 4.4 ?

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:18:50 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 5:09 PM, jonetsu at teksavvy.com <jonetsu at teksavvy.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:59:53 -0400
> Brett McCoy <idragosani at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 3:31 PM, jonetsu at teksavvy.com
> > <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Do the Harrisson mixbus plugins work with Ardour 4.4 x86_64
> > > (Linux) ? Anyone using any of them ?
> > >

> > Yes they run fine in Ardour4. You just need to make sure Ardour can
> > find them (as they are stored locally in Mixbus installation and not
> > in system lv2 directory).
>
> OK.  So do I need to also buy Mixbus ?

Not sure if you can get them separately. They are usually bundled with
Mixbus and when you buy a plugin you just get the license to activate the
plugin. You might be able to buy them ala carte from Harrison though.

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden; If I were to divulge it, it