[Ardour-Users] A4.4: Critical bug using calf's lv2

Damien Delpiroux xzurukneg at free.fr
Tue Oct 27 08:46:47 PDT 2015

Le 27/10/2015 16:03, Paul Davis a écrit :
> CALF plugins have always been deeply problematic.
I ear.
But personally I never had any problem after hundreds hours of use, even
with firsts versions of A4.

> We are increasingly close to official recommending that people not use
> them.
I'm surprised! And little depressed: after years of search, I finally
found them very useful and powerfull, how can I replace that.. I can't
think about that for now. That mean hours of work to search/try.. never
found some thing like calf multiband compressor/limiter.
Also surpised to see there are in the front page of http://ardour.org/!

Do you think that for ladspa? lv2? Dssi?

--
Damien.DX