[Ardour-Users] Getting signals from Ardour

Johannes Mueller github at johannes-mueller.org
Sat Oct 24 05:15:17 PDT 2015

Hello,

thanks for all the answers ...

Paul Davis wrote:

> 2) there are no docs on OSC "feedback". you will either have to read the
> source of Ardour or read the source to an Android app such as Ardroid

One question after being reading code for a while: Am I right in saying that
via OSC Ardour won't tell me meter levels of channels? If I'm wrong in saying
that, please give me a hint how to access the meter levels via OSC.

So far I am only interested in levels of incoming signals. So it might be
easier to get them from jack directly.

Thanks for your help

Johannes

--