[Ardour-Users] Getting signals from Ardour

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Oct 20 14:09:36 PDT 2015

1) read up on the Mackie Control specs to understand how the (2-way)
communication works in theory. That will NOT tell you what Ardour does in
terms of sending information, because what Ardour does is (a) subject to
continual change in the design of our MCP support (b) subject to user
modification

2) there are no docs on OSC "feedback". you will either have to read the
source of Ardour or read the source to an Android app such as Ardroid