[Ardour-Users] Getting signals from Ardour

Johannes Mueller github at johannes-mueller.org
Tue Oct 20 13:35:16 PDT 2015

Hello,

how can I get signals like current time code, meter values, record enablings
from Ardour to process them in seperate programs. I would like to build a
hardware controler to control Ardour, that also is showing the current
recording time and which channels have signals or are clipping or recenabled.

I've been looking for quite a while but I can't figure out how to do it. I
know of MIDI and OSC to get signals into Ardour, but not out of it. Is MCU
suitable for that? Are there docs I can work with?

Thanks

Johannes

--
https://github.com/johannes-mueller