[Ardour-Users] Ardour 4.4 released

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Sat Oct 17 08:42:44 PDT 2015

On 10/17/2015 05:22 PM, Adriano Petrosillo wrote:
> Weren't Reaper's plugins available in VST form? (I mean ReaComp, ReaEQ,
> ReaGate, etc.). I kind of remember you could obtain them in standalone
> versions.

Yes, you can. Great, thanks for this valuable pointer! I think I'm going
to suggest them to my students. The comp is quite elaborate, but the
side chain controls don't have to be used at first...

Plus I like Reaper very much, it's usually what I recommend to people
who haven't (yet) been able to run Ardour. The only other Ambisonics or
other massively multichannel friendly DAW.

All best,

Jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net