[Ardour-Users] Erasing empty bars

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:26:51 PST 2015

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 9:15 PM, jonetsu at teksavvy.com <jonetsu at teksavvy.com>
wrote:

> > If you select the track, you can remove time from the selected
> > track and everything in the track will move down automatically.
>
> You mean in this case, will move left, is it ?  If that's the case,
> yes, I'd like to remove 00:17:04 from the beginning of all tracks.

Yep! You would place the editpoint (playhead) at time 0, then select the
track and use the remove time feature. Otherwise, you will need to move
each track manually. One thing to point out is that the 'remove time'
function can move markers and tempo changes also (if you select it), but it
is not perfect if you have complex changes. Test it out on a session you
don't care about, so you get the idea of how it works.

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden; If I were to divulge it, it