[Ardour-Users] Missing plugins (only on session load)

Victor victor at svictor.net
Tue Nov 3 14:37:22 PST 2015

Hi,

I'm loading an oldish session. Last accessed on 2014-06-30,
probably with the most up-to-date version by then.

It warns me about two missing plugins. Both are from the Calf
suite: Multiband Compressor and Multiband Limiter.

However, the plugins are installed, and Ardour sees them correctly
once the session is loaded (cf. screenshot).

I could add them again to the mixer strips, but I'd loose all the
settings I had arranged. How should I proceed?

I'm on Arch, with Ardour 4.4.0. Calf package was installed from
the repo and the plugins are in usr/lib/lv2/calf.lv2/

Cheers,
Victor